Optus Stadium Tour
You’ll be treated to breathtaking views of the playing surface, the Swan River and Perth city from the Stadium’s highest vantage point, and also experience the inner sanctum. Along the way you will discover sports memorabilia detailing WA’s rich sporting history, and don’t forget your camera because there will be plenty of photo opportunities around the Stadium.
Location: Optus Stadium
Date: Saturday 1 December 2018
Time: Transfers: depart Perth Convention and Exhibition 5.00pm
Tour: 5:30pm – 7.00pm
Cost: 1.5 hour Optus Stadium Tour including transfers – $50 pp
- Walk around the most state-of-the-art Stadium in the southern hemisphere
- Behind the scenes change room access
- Visit The Locker Room and Coaches’ Room
- Magnificent views of the city from the Sky View Lounge
- A broad array of WA sporting memorabilia
On the Day
- Wear comfortable walking shoes, bring your own water, selfie stick and a fun attitude.
- Enjoy a drink at The Camfield, Australia’s largest bar and micro-brewery, after your Stadium Tour from 7.00pm – late (not included in cost of tour)