The 11th International Conference on Strength Training 2018 Organising Committee invites the submission of abstracts of original work for consideration as a Poster Presentations.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION KEY DATES
|Call for Abstract Open||Wednesday 18 April 2018|
|Call for Abstracts Close||Monday 17 September 2018|
|Acceptance Notification||Wednesday 19 September 2018|
|Author Registration Deadline||Wednesday 23 September 2018|
|Program Uploaded to Website||Wednesday 26 September 2018|
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PREPARING AND FORMATTING YOUR ABSTRACT
- Abstracts must be submitted using the text field in eOrganiser.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English. Your abstracts must be print ready.
- Maximum number of words is 300.
- Do not include the title of your abstract or author names and affiliations in the document or keywords (abstract body only). These will be automatically populated on the final abstract document based on the details you entered into the relevant sections in the abstract submission site.
- Use standard abbreviations only. Within the body of the abstract, when using abbreviations spell out the name in full at first mention and follow with the abbreviation in parenthesis. Abbreviations may be used in the title, provided the name in full is outlined in the body of the abstract.
- It is the responsibility of the submitting author to ensure that the submission has been approved by all authors.
- The Organising Committee will not be responsible for any errors published.
CALL FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS
Abstract submission is a two-step process. Please follow the instructions carefully to ensure your submission is uploaded into the portal correctly.
STEP 1: Create an author account
Firstly, you must create an account to upload an abstract. To begin, please click here to access the eOrganiser submission portal. Click the “Create an Author Account” link and enter your contact details. These details are required to create the account. Once you have created an account within this portal you can upload your submissions.
STEP 2: Submitting your abstract
Once you have logged into the abstract submission portal, click the ‘Submit’ button to access the submission page. You will be required to provide the following details prior to uploading the abstract file:
- Indicate your preferred presentation type.
- Enter your paper title in the ‘Paper Title’.
- Enter your abstract in the text field.
- Add any additional emails to the email correspondence box (any email addresses entered here will be included in the correspondence emails that are sent to you).
- Enter the name and organisation of all Co-Presenters and Co-Authors.
- Ensure you indicate the presenting author(s) for the abstract and include a brief biography, the biography should be no more than 100 words.
GENERAL POLICIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- All abstracts must contain original work of the presenting author(s).
- The presenting author must submit the abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted to the Conference Managers via eOrganiser by Monday, 17 September 2018.
- Abstracts will not be accepted via fax, email, mail or USB/CD.
- All fields on the online abstract submission form must be completed.
- Acceptance of abstracts for presentation at the Conference will be on the basis of committee selection.
- All presenting authors will be required to register and pay for the Conference by the author registration deadline of Wednesday, 23 September 2018 to ensure that their abstract(s) are included in the final program.
- It is the responsibility of the presenting author to ensure that the abstract is submitted correctly.
- After an author has submitted their abstract, they must check their submission to ensure the document has been uploaded correctly. Authors can check their submission by clicking on the viewing option in the submission form.
- The Conference Managers will not be held responsible for abstract submissions not received via the website or for submission errors caused by Internet services outages or other unforeseen events.
Each abstract will be assessed according to the following criteria:
- Relevance to a Conference.
- Relevance to the professional context of delegates.
- Potential to contribute to the body of knowledge.
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE
Notification of acceptance will be sent via email to the submitting author by Wednesday, 19 September 2018. Acceptance or otherwise is at the discretion of the Organising Committee whose decision is final. All presenting authors must register and pay to attend the Conference.
Online Registration Form
Please note that all persons intending to attend the Conference must register.